2006/01/09

UNLV, BG

Arrh! I be returnin'! Hopefully, much to your overwhelmin' joy, or at the very lest of it, your utmost terror! Here be swarthy, seasome tunes of my dear, dear home port, from the well loved inhabitants thereof, me 'earties. Avast!


UNLV

Uptown 4 Life (1996)
Uptown 4 Life
I live in a much higher part of the U-P-T, & I fear some of the streets dropped in these songs didn't fare as well as mine. Still, much of it survived, especially on the riverside.

B. G.

Chopper City in the Ghetto (1999)
Trigga Play
I'm sure you've heard this, or something off this album. If not, you owe it to yourself to give it a listen.


I'll be back with more sooner rather than later, unless I get eaten by owls. Yarr!

1 Comments:

Anonymous krk mango said...

nice post, friend!

18/1/06 10:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home