2005/03/10

The Statler Brothers

Just a heads up: I'm probably gonna end up putting up a lot of country on this thing.

Artist: The Statler Brothers
Song: "Do You Know You Are My Sunshine?"
Writer: Don & Harold Reid

This might well be my favorite song. It's sweet, pretty, & energetic. The only part I think is kinda off is the end, when they drag out "sunshine," but I can get past that. Also, the intro makes my ears tingle.

The song title/chorus is a pun, sorta. The original "You Are My Sunshine" was written by Louisiana governor Jimmie Davis, who also sang his resignation speech. If I should ever find a copy of that speech, I promise, I will post it here. Also, I wish I had "You Are My Sunshine" to offer you, but I can't seem to find a copy of that, either. Oh well, perhaps later.

The Statler Brothers, incidentally, are a recently retired group of country boys who won more awards for their music than just about any other in country music (that might be dated information, though). They've got that whole harmony thing going for them, & Harold Reid's deep, deep voice is one of the finest things known to man.

Anyway, Download it!

PS Let me know if that link fails. I think I might have messed up copying it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your vslam.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

27/1/13 22:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home